Age Concern Mole Valley has been caring for older people in Mole Valley since 1946. We rely on the teams of committed volunteers who kindly give up their time to support our services. Without them we could not deliver the range of activities and services to the community.
There are lots of ways for you to get involved and lots of volunteering activities to suit everyone – regardless of your age, skill or background. As well as helping older people, volunteering can reap many personal rewards. If you answer yes to any of the following, then please contact us:
- Do you enjoy the company of older people?
- Do you have 1-2 hours a week to spare?
- Do you want to make a difference?
- Do you want to gain new skills?
- Do you want to meet new people?
- Do you want to make new friends?
- Do you want to have fun?
Here are some of the ways you can volunteer and improve the lives of older people…
- Befriender/Visiting – spending time with an older person
- Computer training/coaching – providing assistance and support
- Marketing – raising awareness of Age Concern Mole Valley
- Fundraising – helping source and secure funding
- Governance – joining us as a Trustee
We are always open to suggestions if you feel you have an interest or skill that you are able to offer. We would be delighted to hear from you if you would like to volunteer just a little of your time and make a difference.
Please download word doc version of the application form HERE or view a PDF HERE
Complete and send as an attachment to our contact email firstname.lastname@example.org